Regain Control Over Your Drinking and Transform Your Life Now!
Please download the newest flash player
by clicking here.
Email the webmaster and let him know
what sort of problems you're having.
Please include your operating system, browser, and flash player and all version numbers to better help us find the root of your problem.
The Benefits of The FreedomFromAlcohol® Method
- Modify and control your drinking or opt for complete cessation if that's what you wish.
- Curb your craving for alcohol through the use of FDA approved medications. You will see a dramatic improvement in your compulsion to drink alcohol and be amazed by the results.
- Two treatment options available; one will be right for your situation.
- Achieve a more balanced and manageable life by determining what factors are contributing to your problem drinking.
- Design new goals and objectives to give you the kind of life you have always wanted but never realized for reasons that likely contributed to your alcohol abuse in the first place.
- On-going phone consultation and Internet interaction with me to help you every step of the way.
Whether you're located near our offices in Boston Massachusetts or nationwide, the goal of The Freedom From Alcohol® Method, a healing out-patient program or Internet Coaching Treatment method, is intended to help you control excessive drinking. Treating your alcohol craving with FDA approved medications such as naltrexone, Campral® (acamprosate), baclofen and others, is the first step in your journey back to health.
My out patient program is for clients in the Boston, Massachusetts area who can attend sessions in person. The Internet Coaching Treatment Method is intended for clients who desire the same quality treatment but due to their location find it impractical to visit my Framingham, MA office.
- What's involved in this outpatient program and how does it help you take back control of your life? You'll want to take a look at The Freedom From Alcohol® Method page.
- Hear patients reveal in their own words how they were able to succeed in taking control of their drinking and their lives with the help of Dr. Pearlman and the Freedom From Alcohol® method.
- Listen to Dr. Pearlman speak of his own recovery from alcohol abuse and about the Freedom From Alcohol® program (formerly known as Drink In Safety).
Your privacy is paramount and The Freedom From Alcohol® Method offers the kind of discretion required by many individuals for reasons important to their families, for the good of their careers or just for the peace of mind it gives them knowing they can do something about their problem drinking while keeping it clandestine.